Ooty & Coonoor 3day 2 Night
Enter Search Place
Enter Search Place
! Correct the errors
! Correct the errors
! OTP have sent your mobile number. Please click here to resend if you haven't received.
! Correct the errors
Booked successfully with the BookingID. Kindly provide your valuable feedback either in one of our social network page.
Click here for another booking
About the trip
- Embark on your Ooty trip plan & enjoy a refreshing journey from Bangalore to Ooty as you cruise through the thrilling hairpin bends and lush forests of Nilgiris.
- On your pick up point you will be greeted by the driver who will then transfer you from Bangalore to Ooty. The journey will take a minimum of seven hours during which you will be covering a total distance of 340 kilometers. It will be a smooth journey wherein you can relish the charm of Nilgiri mountains and its natural beauty while the lush greenery surrounds you on all sides..
- Once you reach Ooty, the driver will drop you at the hotel wherein you can complete the check-in process at Hotel Lake View, rest up for a while, and gear up to enjoy the rest of the day at your convenience. Later in the evening, you can explore the nearby areas and feel the peace and quiet that the hill station offers. While exploring the markets, indulge in a bit of shopping therapy, post which, you can call it a night at the hot.
- Start the trip as per your wish and visit the places mentioned below that provided by the trip details in the website within the time limits .
- Highlights • Hike to Doddabetta Peak and visit Tea Factory • Views from Dolphin's Nose and Lamb's Rock • Spend time at Sim's Park and Ketty Valley • Scenic drive through Nilgiri mountains • Connor Railway ride within the mountains and greenery of nilgiris And then start your way back to Bangalore after spending the time limit of the package that is within 3 Days and 2 Nights
- Toll and parking will be extra…
- Gardens and parks - The Government Rose Garden (formerly Centenary Rose Park) is the largest rose garden in India. Read More
- Lakes and dams - Ooty Lake covers an area of 65 acres. The boat house established alongside the lake, which offers boating facilities to tourists, is a major tourist attraction in Ooty. Read More
- Reserve forests - Doddabetta is the highest peak (2,623 m) in the Nilgiris, about 10 km from Ooty. Read More
- Tribal huts and museum - The land on which the palace now stands was originally known as puragiri (literally, citadel), and is now known as the Old Fort. Read More
- Nilgiri Mountain Railway - The Nilgiri Mountain Railway was built by the British in 1908, and was initially operated by the Madras Railway Company. Read More
- Historical buildings - Stone House is the first bungalow constructed in Ooty. It was built by John Sullivan and was called Kal Bangala by the tribals (Kal means stone in local tribal language). Read More
- SIM’S PARK - At a distance of 4 Kms from Coonoor Railway Station, Sim's Park was laid out in 1874 by Mr.J.D. Sim, then Secretary to Government and Major places to visit in Coonoor. Read More
- LAMB’S ROCK - Named after Captain Lamb who attempted to open a path to this place, the rock drops down several hundred feet to disappear in thick jungle below. The plains of Coimbatore and surrounding valleys offer magnificent views from this spot.
- DOLPHIN’S NOSE - At a distance of 12 Kms from Coonoor Railway Station, Dolphin's Nose is a wonderful viewpoint with picturesque views of the Hills of Nilgirs. It is one of the most visited Coonoor tourist places. Situated near Tiger Hill, this place is ideally visited in the morning (after 9 AM to 11 AM) for better views of the surroundings. A view of the distant Catherine falls can also be captured from here.
- WELLINGTON - At a distance of 4 Kms from Coonoor Railway Station, Sim's Park was laid out in 1874 by Mr.J.D. Sim, then Secretary to Government and Major places to visit in Coonoor. Read More
- LAW'S FALLS - At a distance of 10 kms from Coonoor (on the road way to Mettupalayam) & 26 Kms from Ooty, the beautiful Law's falls is set inside the Coonoor forest range with vast stretches of undisturbed nature around. Read More
- DROOG FORT - At a distance of 17 Kms from Coonoor, Droog Fort is said to be used by Tippu Sultan as an outpost. The historical Droog Fort at an altitude of about 6000 feet above the lush plains, offers a spectacular view to the visitors and is one of the popular Coonoor tourist places. Read More
- CATHERINE FALLS - At a distance of 7 km from Kotagiri, 21 km from Coonoor, and 36 km from Ooty, Catherine Falls is a beautiful waterfall situated near Kotagiri in Nilgiris district of Tamilnadu. It is the second largest waterfalls in Nilgiris and one of the best waterfalls in Ooty. It is also one of the best places to visit in Coonoor. Read More
- KOTAGIRI - Kotagiri is a small Hill Station in Nilgiris district of Tamilnadu and is one of the top places to visit in Ooty. It is situated at an altitude of 1793 m. This the oldest and the third largest hill stations in the Nilgiris after Ooty and Coonoor. The name Kotagiri literally means mountains of the Kotas and refers to the Kota tribe who lived here in the past. It is one of the top attractions you must include in Ooty packages. Read More
- KETTI VALLEY VIEW POINT - At a distance of 4 km from Ooty and 12.5 km from Coonoor, Ketti Valley View Point is a popular vantage point situated on Ooty - Coonoor Road in Nilgiris district of Tamilnadu. It is one the most beautiful sightseeing places in Ooty and also one of the top places to experince Ooty Tourism. Read More
- EMERALD LAKE - At a distance of 17 km from Ooty and 27 km from Coonoor, Emerald Lake, a serene lake with emerald blue waters, is located near Emerald village in the Nilgiris district of Tamil Nadu. Situated amidst dense forests, it is one of the top Ooty tourist places. The lake is part of the Silent Valley National Park situated on the way to Avalanche village. Read More
- AVALANCHE LAKE / SANCTUARY - At a distance of 5 km from Emerald Lake, 23 km from Ooty & 33 km from Coonoor, Avalanche Lake is beautiful lake situated at Avalanche village in the Nilgiris district of Tamil Nadu. It is a popular eco- tourism spot and also one of the best places to visit in Ooty. Read More