Wayanad 3 Day 2 Night Trip
- On arrival at Wayanad, KALPETTA/SULTHAN BATHERY. in the morning .Check in at Hotel/Resort/Homestay. After breakfast leave for Soochipara waterfalls, It is a three-step waterfall of more than 200 ms in height with a fantastic scenery.
- Here you can enjoy water-rafting, swimming, and bathing in the pool below. This spectacular waterfall at Soochipara near Meppadi is really a treasure of nature.
- Leave to Edakkal caves have lunch from Ambalavayal. Edakkal caves are pre-historic caves lies 12km from SulthanBathery Two caves are located at a height of 1000 m on Ambukutty Mala near Ambalavayal.
- The New Stone Age pictorical writings on the walls of these natural caves at Edakkal are evidence of the civilisation that existed in these regions in prehistorical times. Back to Hotel/Resort/Homestay.
- Next day After breakfast, leave for Kuruwa Island – Kuruva Island is a vast island of 950 acres abundantly rich with green forest. It is very far from the turbulence of city life making it an exotic place for visitors to relax and enjoy the beauty of the nature.
- After that leave for Tholpetty wildlife Sanctuary. This sanctuary has a wide variety of animals. Have a nice Jeep safari in this sanctuary. Return to Hotel/Resort/Homestay.
- Next Day After breakfast, leave from Hotel/Resort/Homestay. on the way you can visit the famous tourist spot Pookode lake.
- Toll and parking will be extra…
- Wayanad -Wayanad is a district in the north-east of Kerala state, India with headquarters at the town of Kalpetta. It is set high on the Western Ghats with altitudes ranging from 700 to 2100 m. The district was formed on 1 November 1980 as the 12th district in Kerala by carving out areas from Kozhikode and Kannur districts. The district is 3.79% urbanised, with three municipal towns Kalpetta, Mananthavady and Sulthan Bathery. There are many indigenous tribals in this area. Read More
- Chembra Peak -The Chembra peak in Wayanad is quite famous in the region and very popular amongst tourists. It is the highest elevated surface in Wayanad which is located 8 kilometres from Kalpetta. This peak shares its borders with the Nilgiri hills in Tamil Nadu and Vallarimala in Calicut. Read More
- Banasura Sagar Dam -Another famous tourist spot in Wayanad is the Banasura Sagar Dam that holds back water from the renowned Karamanathodu tributary formed from the Kabini river which flows in the eastern direction in the state. Read More
- Kuruva Island -The Kuruva island so colourful in terms of nature which makes it a popular tourist spot on Wayanad tourism. Read More
- The Bamboo Factory -The bamboo factory located in Uravuis is a very noble initiative to bring back to life the dying art of making crafts with bamboos. Uravu literally means ‘the bamboo village’.
- Pookode Lake -Visiting the Pookode lake in Wayanad is a must when travelling on Wayanad tour packages as it is considered one of the best places to see in the region. It is considered to be the most beautiful fresh water lake in the whole of South India and located amidst huge lush green forests and mountains at an altitude of 770 metres and above sea level
- Tholpetty Wildlife Sanctuary -Tholpetty Wildlife Sanctuary is a must visit place on all best tour packages for Wayanad. Situated in the western Ghats in Wayanad you can witness some of the exotic wildlife here in their natural habitat itself such as bears, monkeys, elephants, leopards, tigers, reptiles, fishes and many species of birds.
- Edakkal Caves -Edakkal Caves are frequently visited by all tourists visiting Wayanad and the climb up the mountains to the caves takes around 45 minutes on the Ambukuthi Mala.
Outstation Taxi Service in Bangalore
If you are looking for an outstation trip from Bangalore for a family weekend gateway, office trip or even business travel, Bangalore gives you lot of options, for 2-3 days or even for week long trips. This can be temple tours, weekend getaways to hill stations, trekking places, forests, beautiful waterfalls, or heritage places.
Visiting to these places with family or friends is best done by availing outstation taxi services in Bangalore. Going for for bangalore outstation cabs helps you easily spend time with family and friends and let the experienced driver manage the driving part.
Outstation Cabs from Bangalore
When you want to travel outstation and look for cab service, there are many things to keep in mind, such as type of vehicle, driver experience and knowledge of the route, agency background, rates, ease of booking, refunds, cancellations. It is not just about choosing less rates but also quality and service matters. Utaxi is developed to serve you this.
To ease this hassle of comparing with tens of operators and not knowing exactly which operator to rely, Utaxi helps by verifying Bangalore operators and getting real time prices from them. At Utaxi, by submitting trip request, you will get up to 10 quotes with operator ratings and prices and vehicle models, so you can easily choose. This way Utaxi makes your booking most easy and get you cabs at best rates.
Distance and time from Bangalore to major cities
Bengaluru (Bangalore) is situated close to the most beautiful cities in Karnataka which includes Nandi Hills, Mysore, Coorg, Chennai, Wayanad, Chikmagalur, and Pondicherry. If you want to have a weekend getaway to any of these places, then hiring outstation cabs in Bangalore is the most appropriate mode of travel as you can reach your destination in optimal time.
The below table highlights the major cities near Bangalore and approximate time to reach.
|Destination||Distance from Bangalore||Time required to reach|
|Bangalore to Mysore||143 kms||3 hrs 30 mns|
|Bangalore to Coorg||237 kms||5 hrs 30 mns|
|Bangalore to Nandi Hills||60 kms||1 hrs 15 mns|
|Bangalore to Ooty||270 kms||6 hrs|
|Bangalore to Wayanad||277 kms||6 hrs 30 mns|
|Bangalore to Tirupati||250 kms||6 hrs|
|Bangalore to Chikmagalur||242 kms||5 hrs 40 mns|
Outstation taxi prices from Bangalore
With Utaxi you can get the best prices for outstation cabs in Bangalore online with our completely transparent pricing policy. Our inventory includes the leading verified operators for outstation cabs in Bangalore along with details of the vehicle,driver etc.
With us, you can compare prices with ease, as we share the exact fare for outstation cabs with transparent billing. Here are few of the cabs for outstation trips in Bangalore based on their price and capacity.
|Vehicle Type||Vehicle Models
||No passengers Can Travel||Price/KM AC||Min KM Per Day||
(Time 6.00 AM to 9.59 PM)
Night Driver Bata/Day
(Time 10.00 PM to 5.59 AM)
|Hatchback NON AC||Indica,Ritz, Etios Liva||4 passengers||₹ 8.00/- Per Km NON AC||250 Kms||₹ 250/-||₹ 250/-|
|Hatchback AC||Indica,Ritz, Etios Liva||4 passengers||₹ 8.50/- Per Km AC||250 Kms||₹ 250/-||₹ 250/-|
|Sedan||Etios, DZire, Verito||4 passengers||₹ 9.50/- Per Km AC||250 Kms||₹ 250/-||₹ 250/-|
|Prime Sedan||Ciaz,Nissan Sunny, Honda City||4 passengers||₹ 10.50/- Per Km AC||250 Kms||₹ 250/-||₹ 250/-|
|SUV||Innova, Crysta, Xylo||6 passengers||₹ 12.50/- Per Km AC||250 Kms||₹300/-||₹300/-|
|SUV||Innova, Crysta, Xylo||7 passengers||₹ 13.00/- Per Km AC||250 Kms||₹300/-||₹300/-|
|Tempo Traveller NON AC||Force Motors, Mazda||12 passengers||₹14.00/- Per Km NON AC||300 Kms||₹ 350/-||₹ 350/-|
|Tempo Traveller AC||Force Motors, Mazda||12 passengers||₹16.00/- Per Km NON AC||300 Kms||₹ 350/-||₹ 350/-|
|Mini Bus NON AC||Swaraj mazda||22 passengers||₹ 22.00/- Per Km NON AC||350 Kms||₹ 450/-||₹ 450/-|
|Mini Bus AC||Swaraj mazda||22 passengers||₹ 26.00/- Per Km AC||350 Kms||₹ 450/-||₹ 450/-|
Why book outstation cabs in Bangalore with Utaxi?
To book an outstation taxi service in Bangalore online, the most important thing to do is compare prices online! With so many new outstation taxi services in Bangalore hitting the market, you can easily end up paying more than your budget.
Utaxi is your one-stop destination to find the best cab operators/cab rental agencies for outstation taxis in Bangalore, compare the best prices and book your cab online.
This way you can compare and choose the best vehicle at affordable prices from local operators or agencies. Utaxi is the top site in India for comparing outstation taxi prices in Bangalore and booking outstation cabs in Bangalore online.