Nandhi hills 1 Day package
- Will pick you from your location & go to Nandi hills.
- Side seeing in hills & back to pick point (on the way Customer can have breakfast).
- Toll and parking will be extra, If any middle pickup or middle Drop it will be charge,
- Tipu's Drop - the famous place from where Tippu Sultan had his condemned prisoners thrown to death.
- Tipu's Summer Palace and Fort - During the Ganga period, the Chikkaballapur chieftains built a fort. Tippu strengthened it further and also built a rest house. This used to be Tippus summer bungalow. It is not open to the general public.
- Horse Way - A stone doorway in the fort on the North-eastern side, is believed to have been the horse way for helping soldiers to climb the wall on horseback.
- Secret Escape Route - A secret passage on the west, is believed to have helped the kings to escape during unforeseen attacks.
- Temples - there are temples dedicated to Sri Bhoga Narasimha, Sri Ugra Narasimha and Sri Yoga Narasimha and you can see beautiful old temples.
- Gavi Veerbhadra Swamy temple - on top of the hill, on the way to the Sultanpet, from Tippus palace, natural formation of huge boulders has been transformed into a magnificent temple.
- Children's Playground - The Horticulture department maintains a lovely garden for children to play games like the slides, merry-go-round, swings etc.
- Nehru Nilaya - where Jawaharlal Nehru used to stay, now a guest house of the horticulture department of India.
- Gandhi House - where the Mahatma himself stayed, is under the management of DPAR (Protocol) Government of Karnataka and is reserved for the stay of important dignitaries.
- The Horticulture Department - runs a vegetarian restaurant and the Karnataka Tourism Department runs a vegetarian / non-vegetarian restaurant "MAYURA".
- Rivers - the rivers Pennar, Palar and Arkavati originate from these hills. Most of the sources have dried up. Amruth Sarovar is a beautiful water lake that brims with lucid water all the year round.
- Brahmashram - it is said that Sage Ramakrishna meditated here.
- Paragliding - Nandi Hills is one of the unique place in Karnataka which offers paragliding activity.
- Cycling/biking - Nandi Hills is cyclists paradise, around 400 meters of altitude gain in ~7 km of ride, the bikers/cyclists from Bangalore storm there on weekends and holidays. It's a very good hill training spot for them.
Outstation Taxi Service in Bangalore
If you are looking for an outstation trip from Bangalore for a family weekend gateway, office trip or even business travel, Bangalore gives you lot of options, for 2-3 days or even for week long trips. This can be temple tours, weekend getaways to hill stations, trekking places, forests, beautiful waterfalls, or heritage places.
Visiting to these places with family or friends is best done by availing outstation taxi services in Bangalore. Going for for bangalore outstation cabs helps you easily spend time with family and friends and let the experienced driver manage the driving part.
Outstation Cabs from Bangalore
When you want to travel outstation and look for cab service, there are many things to keep in mind, such as type of vehicle, driver experience and knowledge of the route, agency background, rates, ease of booking, refunds, cancellations. It is not just about choosing less rates but also quality and service matters. Utaxi is developed to serve you this.
To ease this hassle of comparing with tens of operators and not knowing exactly which operator to rely, Utaxi helps by verifying Bangalore operators and getting real time prices from them. At Utaxi, by submitting trip request, you will get up to 10 quotes with operator ratings and prices and vehicle models, so you can easily choose. This way Utaxi makes your booking most easy and get you cabs at best rates.
Distance and time from Bangalore to major cities
Bengaluru (Bangalore) is situated close to the most beautiful cities in Karnataka which includes Nandi Hills, Mysore, Coorg, Chennai, Wayanad, Chikmagalur, and Pondicherry. If you want to have a weekend getaway to any of these places, then hiring outstation cabs in Bangalore is the most appropriate mode of travel as you can reach your destination in optimal time.
The below table highlights the major cities near Bangalore and approximate time to reach.
|Destination||Distance from Bangalore||Time required to reach|
|Bangalore to Mysore||143 kms||3 hrs 30 mns|
|Bangalore to Coorg||237 kms||5 hrs 30 mns|
|Bangalore to Nandi Hills||60 kms||1 hrs 15 mns|
|Bangalore to Ooty||270 kms||6 hrs|
|Bangalore to Wayanad||277 kms||6 hrs 30 mns|
|Bangalore to Tirupati||250 kms||6 hrs|
|Bangalore to Chikmagalur||242 kms||5 hrs 40 mns|
Outstation taxi prices from Bangalore
With Utaxi you can get the best prices for outstation cabs in Bangalore online with our completely transparent pricing policy. Our inventory includes the leading verified operators for outstation cabs in Bangalore along with details of the vehicle,driver etc.
With us, you can compare prices with ease, as we share the exact fare for outstation cabs with transparent billing. Here are few of the cabs for outstation trips in Bangalore based on their price and capacity.
|Vehicle Type||Vehicle Models
||No passengers Can Travel||Price/KM AC||Min KM Per Day||
(Time 6.00 AM to 9.59 PM)
Night Driver Bata/Day
(Time 10.00 PM to 5.59 AM)
|Hatchback NON AC||Indica,Ritz, Etios Liva||4 passengers||₹ 8.00/- Per Km NON AC||250 Kms||₹ 250/-||₹ 250/-|
|Hatchback AC||Indica,Ritz, Etios Liva||4 passengers||₹ 8.50/- Per Km AC||250 Kms||₹ 250/-||₹ 250/-|
|Sedan||Etios, DZire, Verito||4 passengers||₹ 9.50/- Per Km AC||250 Kms||₹ 250/-||₹ 250/-|
|Prime Sedan||Ciaz,Nissan Sunny, Honda City||4 passengers||₹ 10.50/- Per Km AC||250 Kms||₹ 250/-||₹ 250/-|
|SUV||Innova, Crysta, Xylo||6 passengers||₹ 12.50/- Per Km AC||250 Kms||₹300/-||₹300/-|
|SUV||Innova, Crysta, Xylo||7 passengers||₹ 13.00/- Per Km AC||250 Kms||₹300/-||₹300/-|
|Tempo Traveller NON AC||Force Motors, Mazda||12 passengers||₹14.00/- Per Km NON AC||300 Kms||₹ 350/-||₹ 350/-|
|Tempo Traveller AC||Force Motors, Mazda||12 passengers||₹16.00/- Per Km NON AC||300 Kms||₹ 350/-||₹ 350/-|
|Mini Bus NON AC||Swaraj mazda||22 passengers||₹ 22.00/- Per Km NON AC||350 Kms||₹ 450/-||₹ 450/-|
|Mini Bus AC||Swaraj mazda||22 passengers||₹ 26.00/- Per Km AC||350 Kms||₹ 450/-||₹ 450/-|
Why book outstation cabs in Bangalore with Utaxi?
To book an outstation taxi service in Bangalore online, the most important thing to do is compare prices online! With so many new outstation taxi services in Bangalore hitting the market, you can easily end up paying more than your budget.
Utaxi is your one-stop destination to find the best cab operators/cab rental agencies for outstation taxis in Bangalore, compare the best prices and book your cab online.
This way you can compare and choose the best vehicle at affordable prices from local operators or agencies. Utaxi is the top site in India for comparing outstation taxi prices in Bangalore and booking outstation cabs in Bangalore online.